As we are very much committed to our customers, RRgear provide a warranty on every item we sell. We provide 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects for helmets and 6 months warranty against manufacturing defects for riding Apparels and Luggage bags, Please remember that the warranty specifically covers manufacturing defects only.
Warranty does not cover damages caused by the following reasons.
- Any accident, crash or a fall
- Any customization or a technical modification such as paints, glue, adhesives, screws, etc made by the user
- Application or contact with harmful chemical products (including use of spirits on the visor), or an intense heat source.
- Improper maintenance and care. Please adhere to the care instructions.
- Usage under abnormal conditions (eg. Underwater, heat & fire)
- Paint fade and color degradation due to prolonged exposure to sunlight/UV light. Especially, high – viz colors are prone to faster UV degradation because of their nature.
- Damage to paint due to usage.
- Ageing/damage/cracks of inner fabrics/liner due to usage.
- Damage to inner fabrics due to contact with water.
- Helmet beading coming off due to usage.
- Scratchs and marks on the visor & external parts.
- Damage to the UV coating on the visor due to usage.
- Color chipping on the EPS.
- Helmet Accessories are not covered under warranty.
- Any normal wear and tear due to usage.
- Fabric pilling.
- Printed, flocked components and patches wearing out on usage.
- Damage to stitching, zippers, buttons, trims and other accessories due to usage.
Also, few more concerns related to the use of helmet & riding gears such as comfort, size, wind noise, whistling noise, aerodynamics, fit, etc will not be considered as defects under warranty.
Sometimes products at reseller outlets suffer minor cosmetic damage. Customers are therefore advised to check the products thoroughly at the time of purchase at the sales point. This kind of damage is not a manufacturing defect and is not covered under warranty
Procedure For Warranty Claim:
- The original invoice of the product issued by an authorized reseller/dealer must accompany the warranty claim.
- Products purchased less than the MRP under offers or discounts will not be covered under warranty.
- You may approach the reseller or dealer for assistance or mail the Company directly at email@example.com
- You can’t claim without valid invoices.
All RRgear products approved for a warranty claim will be repaired or replaced by the company. After we receive the product we will examine the claim and work with the customer towards resolving the claim mutually. If the product is not available or discontinued, we will provide other alternative model for you. There will be no refund if the product is not available. The replacement will be done if the product is in stock. You are requested to ship the replacement of the products to RRgear address
Before sending the item to us for warranty claim, you need to send the following details at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a scanned copy of Proof of Purchase/Invoice Copy.
Details to be mentioned in the email are as follows:
1) Customer Name
2) Purchase Date
3) Description with images
4) Scanned copy of Invoice/Bill.
Please Note: Any items sent to us under warranty claim must be cleaned and in hygiene condition for inspection